Wednesday, June 5, 2024

I have some tests at school...

 I have some test at music and math, but I don't want to waste my time to learn for it!

For music I have to know to play some stupid songs at the flute, and the song in question are:

  • Om bun - SFINX
  • Rapsodia I

And there are fu**ing stupid, and for Om bun - SFINX I need to know the lyrics too!

All I want is for the school to finish and to be free, to do whatever I want!

And for math I have to study all the lesions from the past month or so, and I don't get why every teacher of our is just late to the class and they don't correct tests on time, and they aspect us to do so!

Just for clearance I know how to play the flute, but some songs are just too hard for me, and I have something called CES, it's like a document that help me at school, like gives me more minutes at an exam or something like that, but I don't see it happening at all!

Sorry for not posting for the past month, it was because of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sick

 I just got home from school, and I don't feel aright. Hopefully I will be going to school on monday! Sorry, if this post was too short.