Tuesday, August 11, 2026

A new era, a new name!

I've had something on my mind ever since I entered high school, that "something" being a new name, a new version of me, if you can call it that. So, as you can see, the blog has a new look! And I also have a new name! Okay, I didn't actually change my handle... yet. But at least I changed my YouTube banner and profile picture that I've been rocking since 2022-2023.So, as you can see, the blog has a new look! And I also have a new name! Okay, I didn't actually change my handle... yet. But at least I changed my YouTube banner and profile picture that I've been rocking since 2022-2023.

I mean, it is a slight improvement when it comes to naming and branding in general. So, why did I make this change? And why "Icelandic Fox"? Well, it all started Sunday night, when I suddenly had a thought.

"Why do I use my real name? Why don't I change it?" 

And that thought sparked this whole change... Now, as I mentioned a few paragraphs ago, I didn't change my handle yet, and that's because something inside of me won't let me do it. I don't know why I have this roadblock... Maybe it's because my real name became so integrated into my online persona that changing it would feel like ripping something from my life? I mean... That could be a possibility!

Anyway! Now that I've "bit the bullet" and made the change, I feel... good. I feel like I'm once again free of everything that was holding me back. Okay, so with that said, I also need to make a preaf announcement... Since I will start high school on September 7, 2026, I was planning to post videos every two weeks during that time! Maybe someday I will make my YouTube channel profitable so I can afford expensive, cool tech and also random stuff without being worried about my wallet.

If it will be after me, I hope I can activate the monetization features before Christmas. If not, activating them before the summer break of 2027 would also be a very good aspiration.

Also, on a quick side note, you may have seen that I actually kept my handle the same on some platforms. I only felt like changing the display name since, as I said, I can't yet "divorce" from my handle.

With that said, have a great rest of your day! Or night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A new era, a new name!

I've had something on my mind ever since I entered high school, that "something" being a new name, a new version of me, if you...