Just yesterday it was the first day of school, and all I have to say is... Please bring me back to middle school! Really.
So, the new teachers (that I've gotten to know so far) are okay. Except for my Romanian teacher, who is a man now, instead of a woman. I know, weird... But our math teacher changed as well! With a woman instead of a man! Man, I can't wait to see who is going to be my math teacher... I just can't wait! I hope it is someone who isn't crazy as my Romanian teacher seemed...
Anyway, now I realize I haven't made a post in a while... So, what happened besides me starting high school? Well, I visited Croatia for a week! And all I have to say is... Absolute Cinema! Oh Croatia, Croatia, Croatia... my beloved country which is MUCH better off than Romania... And don't get me started on Ćevapi. Ćevapi has to be invented by a God or something, but it is 100 times better than the Romanian "mici". They do not even compare to Romania's equivalent! Also, the fact that I have not seen more than 3 casinos in all of Zadar should really say something. Here in Timișoara and in Romania in general, you can see at least 8 casinos in a 1km radius, which is just sad... But would the government do something? Of course not! Because this is the Romanian government, they hate their people! That's why we 9th graders start school using basically nothing because they change the whole curriculum in the last minute so we have no manuals. F**k you Bucharest! In fact, f**k the whole country! And if you're a patriot of ANY country on this earth, just know this:
"If a country doesn't make your life better by offering good and free services (e.g., school, transport, etc.), then that country doesn't care about you. So why would you care about it?"
- Icelandic Fox.
Now with that out of the way, let's talk about the whole high school thing... So, we lost 10 students (they decided to start high school in another place), and we got 12 new students. Well, these 12 new students are, well... How can I say it nicely...? There are more girls than boys, and 98% of the girls are just full of fake looks. Like, they put on a LOT of makeup! Which, in my opinion, doesn't make you an attractive person at all... Also, the new boys look like they just got out from Chernobyl or something... They look awful! Now I know the saying not to judge a book by its cover, but when you replace 10 students that were basically the whole class's personality and replace them with 12 new students that are not in the perfect high school (in my opinion). It kind of ruins a class, you know? Also, they sit inside all day... which I found weird! Now, yeah, this is just the first day, but still...
Also, just on a side note, a few hours ago I was talking with an old classmate that just started high school as well in another place. And man, I feel like I'm being left behind to rot... They are allowed to have phones during break and are basically left alone because it's just the first few days. On the other hand, another old classmate of mine said that in their high school, they spent the entire day on integration between classmates because, as I said, the teachers have nothing to do thanks to a fictional government named "The Romanian Government".
Ugh... I just hate my government on a whole other level compared to the average kid of my age...
Okay, so if the government is incompetent to manage its education, then I guess our teachers left us alone as well. WRONG! They put us to work, because I guess not having a plan in place and following old legislation while new ones are currently in the making is a best practice from a professional and a common sense knowledge!
No comments:
Post a Comment